ST. JOHN’S—Local plumber and smart ass John Hyde died this week after being infected with Baylisascaris procyonis. Public health officials say this is the first case of B. procyonis death ever recorded in St. John’s.
It appears Mr. Hyde ingested raccoon droppings last fall when taunted by his wife. “I can’t believe it. I just can’t believe that idiot finally did what I told him and died because of it,” said a tearful Gina Hyde. “He was my husband and I loved him, but he was so headstrong. And such a dumb ass.”
Mrs. Hyde told Mooseclean’s that she and her husband had been arguing while walking through Victoria Park. When the fight reached a boiling point, Hyde suggested her husband eat shit and die. In response, he scanned the ground, grabbed a pile of crap and stuffed it in his mouth.