Photo: Jamie McCaffrey, flickr
CANADA—Today is the first official day of spring. So whether you’re sitting on a sunny patio or digging out of three feet of snow, it’s time to welcome the change of season. Here are the Top 10 signs that spring has sprung:
- You see your neighbour’s for the first time in five months.
- You throw your snow shovel into the darkest corner of your garage, shed, basement, etc. where it will be impossible to find next winter.
- Organized soccer replaces the creepy dudes at the park.
- Your pale, flabby body makes you wish for another two months of winter clothing.
- You’re able to walk down the sidewalk with full and confident strides.
- You’re no longer on the fence about eating ice cream.
- You finally discover what’s under that lump in the snow.
- Your cat/dog/chinchilla sheds enough fur to make a twin.
- The window is open for longer than the time it takes to smoke a cigarette.
- Horny. So horny.